How do I add time to a Calendar Event, Task or Appointment?
Time spent can be added by updating an event, task or appointment with notes.
On the web:
- Click the "Calendar" link in the left vertical navigation.
- If you have multiple teams, be sure you have selected the correct Recipient avatar (picture) at the top of the screen.
- Open an existing calendar item associated with the time or create a new calendar event, appointment or task.
- Open the calendar event, appointment or task and click on the blue + document icon in the upper right corner of the popup dialog box.
- You can leave notes that accompany your time entry. "H" = hours "M" = minutes. Increase and decrease the time using the ^ or v arrows.
On your mobile device:
- From the top left hand Main Menu, click on Teams. Choose the appropriate team.
- At the bottom of the screen click the Calendar icon. Open an existing calendar item associated with the time or create a new calendar event, appointment or task.
- Open the calendar event, appointment or task and click on the blue document icon in the upper right corner of the popup dialog box.
- Click the blue "Add Note" icon to enter your notes and time spent for the event, task or appointment.
- If you are creating this event, task or appointment, you can enter the notes and a duration for the amount of time you would like to attribute to that team.
- You can also enter or edit the notes and/or time spent after the event, task or appointment has occurred.
How do I add notes to a calendar event, task or appointment?
Notes can be added by updating a task or appointment with notes. MOBILE: If you only have one team, your app will default to your dashboard. If you have multiple Teams, at the top left hand corner, choose the*Main Menu (*icon that is 3 horizontal ...
How do I assign a Calendar task or appointment?
In the Calendar, you can only assign a responsible party to tasks and appointments. Events do not have the ability to assign a team member. All Calendar items can have participants. To assign a task or appointment to an individual on the team, choose ...
How do I accept a calendar task or appointment?
Notifications for assigned Tasks or Appointments are both in-app (mobile phone notification) and email, by default. You can make changes to the settings here: Change My Profile Mobile: From your mobile device dashboard you will see all your calendar ...
How do I delete a calendar Event/Task/Appointment (Mobile/Web)
If you have permissions to create/edit a calendar appointment, tap or click to open the calendar activity. Web: Once open, you will see a purple pencil icon in the upper right corner. Tap/click the purple pencil (edit). The purple pencil will turn ...
How do Calendar Appointments work?
Calendar Appointments can be created by any member with appropriate permissions to create/edit the calendar feature. Appointments are items that can be assigned to any member of the team with the ability to view the calendar feature. In addition to ...