How do I add notes to a calendar event, task or appointment?
Notes can be added by updating a task or appointment with notes.
If you only have one team, your app will default to your dashboard.
If you have multiple Teams, at the top left hand corner, choose the*Main Menu (*icon that is 3 horizontal lines*)*, click on*Teams*. Choose the appropriate team.
- At the bottom of the screen click the Calendar icon. Open an existing calendar item associated with the time or create a new calendar appointment or task.
- Open the calendar appointment or task and click on the blue document icon in the upper right corner of the popup dialog box.
- Click the blue "Add Note" icon to enter your notes and time spent for the event, task or appointment.
- If you are creating this event, task or appointment, you can enter the notes (and a duration) for the amount of time your would like to attribute to that team.
- You can also enter or edit the notes (and/or time) spent after the event, task or appointment has occurred.
Same as above, however in the first step, just click the calendar date to initiate the event, task or appointment.
How do I add time to a Calendar Event, Task or Appointment?
Time spent can be added by updating an event, task or appointment with notes. On the web: Click the "Calendar" link in the left vertical navigation. If you have multiple teams, be sure you have selected the correct Recipient avatar (picture) at the ...
How do I assign a Calendar task or appointment?
In the Calendar, you can only assign a responsible party to tasks and appointments. Events do not have the ability to assign a team member. All Calendar items can have participants. To assign a task or appointment to an individual on the team, choose ...
How do I accept a calendar task or appointment?
Notifications for assigned Tasks or Appointments are both in-app (mobile phone notification) and email, by default. You can make changes to the settings here: Change My Profile Mobile: From your mobile device dashboard you will see all your calendar ...
How do I delete a calendar Event/Task/Appointment (Mobile/Web)
If you have permissions to create/edit a calendar appointment, tap or click to open the calendar activity. Web: Once open, you will see a purple pencil icon in the upper right corner. Tap/click the purple pencil (edit). The purple pencil will turn ...
How do Calendar Appointments work?
Calendar Appointments can be created by any member with appropriate permissions to create/edit the calendar feature. Appointments are items that can be assigned to any member of the team with the ability to view the calendar feature. In addition to ...