Can I change the administrator on an account?
- The original creator of the account is automatically the account administrator.
- This administrator can give administrator access to other members of the team.
- The original account administrator can at any time grant administrative privileges to another team member by editing their account permissions.
This can only be performed on the web.
To promote a Team Contributor to an Administrator:
- Click on the corresponding*Team*from the left hand menu
- The contributors are listed at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the*Edit *icon for that contributor
- This will take you to their profile, you can edit their role to be an administrator or a contributor with limited permissions.
If the original account administrator would like to leave the team or change ownership to someone else:
- Log into your account, you will be taken to the Team Dashboard.
- If you have multiple teams, please choose the Team Recipient avatar from the vertical left navigation.
- Click the red "X" adjacent to your name - you should not see the blue or green icons. If you do, you are not the Administrator of the Team.
You will see the following pop-up. Choose another Administrator on the Team to transfer ownership
Any questions of issues, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information and we will reach out to you at our earliest opportunity.
After hours (8am-5pm MST) please call: 303-663-0306
How do I change my password?
Web: Go to the login screen: https://dashboard.elivelihood.com/login Click on I forgot my password below the blue "Sign In" button. Enter your email address *and click *Submit If you already have an established account, you will be sent a temporary ...
How do I change permission settings for a team member?
Only administrators can update permission settings for other members of the team. Permissions can only be edited by using our web portal (not the mobile): https://dashboard.elivelihood.com/login Click on the corresponding*Team*from the left hand menu ...
How do I delete a Team?
You are unable to delete a Team on your own. In order to delete your account, please email: email@example.com using the email on your account and we will begin processing your request. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm you ...
Can I restrict access to certain team members?
Yes. There are permission settings for all Team members. If you are the Administrator : You are either the first person to create the eLivelihood account or you have been invited by an Administrator as a "Contributor" and then promoted to an ...
Can I make a picture in SafeKeeper my screensaver?
Yes! Open SafeKeeper Click/tap the picture you would like to see. It will enlarge. On a computer: right click the mouse, the pop-up selection menu appears. On a tablet: tap and hold on the image until the pop-up selection menu appears. Choose “*Save ...