Yes, you can. A team can be created for anyone who you would like to collectively share information with other people. This could include divorced parents trying to schedule and coordinate with the other parent or grandparents, a family member with a medical or personal condition that needs assistance or anyone else multiple people are coordinating care for.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a Contributor from my Team?
- I just logged into the mobile app, what am I looking at?
- How do I delete a Team?
- I need to change a Contributor's invitation email address
- How do I resend a 'Pending' invitation to a Contributor?
- How do i set (or reset) my Recipient's password?
- Can I create a team for someone who's not a senior?
- How do I change permission settings for a team member?
- How many people can be on a team?
- How many teams can I have?